This free walking tour gives you an opportunity to see the most important places in Irkutsk city. Historical center is compact and easy to explore on foot.
Start/end location: In front of Monument to Lenin
Right at the Karl Marx street and Lenin street roadcross
Start time: AM 10.45
Duration: 2,5 hours
Distance: 5+ kilometers
- The city’s rich contrasts of old historical and mordern buildings.
- Most importan monuments and history behind them.
- Remarkable historical facts, funny stories, personal experiences.
- Answers to all questions about getting around.
- Optional visits to the central market or museums.
- Introduction to local culture and spirituality.
- Other travel information on Baikal area.
Why Choose Irkutsk Free Tour
- FREE of charge for everyone
- No booking fees
- No cancellation fees
- No hidden costs
- Fluent English speaking and professional guide
- Lake Baikal travel advice
- Explore more in less time in any weather
- Great for small and medium groups
- Tour upgrades on request
- Your ideas are welcome!
BOOK NOW IT IS FREE AND EASY
Map of the starting location: